Thursday 22 January 2015

Glam it up with Tagxedo!

This is a picture which I created using a Web 2.0 application called Tagxedo. I love this Web 2.0 application and used it on a regular basis during exam season, whilst I was completing my A Levels. 

It is a handy tool similar to my previous blog post about Wordle, but in this application you can select a shape for your words to fit into. In this case I chose an apple shape and I changed the colour theme as well. Like with Wordle, I simply copy and pasted my blog url and it summarised the content of my blog into an apple. 

If you're anything like me, someone who loves a bit of colour, try Tagxedo. So have a go, glam up your subject book cover with tagxedo or use it for revision. Once you start using Tagxedo I guarantee it, you won't be able to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment